CSI has been monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic since its outbreak in China in early 2020. Using guidance from global and national health organisations, we have put a range of measures in place to protect the safety of our employees, to ensure the continuity of clinical trial supply and provide medicines to patients. We have a robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning for Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
With our employees, clients and suppliers in mind we have
- A proactive program to reduce the likelihood that CSIs operations will be significantly affected
- A written Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan that ensures CSIs process and controls are identified and followed
- Framework to address business locations to ensure CSIs ability to continue its business operations
- Testing the program to validate the effectiveness of the business continuity and technical recovery procedures.
- Management oversight and governance to ensure CSIs business continuity and disaster recovery plans are kept up-to-date and supportive of our business operations.