Clinical Services International is a specialized supplier of pharmaceutical products and services for clinical trials. We do Intelligent Sourcing of medicines, OTC, Generics, Diagnostics and Medical Devices throughout the world, supplying the clinical trials that develop tomorrow’s medicines.
We offer a fully integrated service:
Comparator Sourcing and Reference Listed Drugs
Manage the entire supply chain and offer tailor-made solution for clinical trials
Advancing Immuno-Oncology studies with world-leading access to Branded Medicines, Generics and Biosimilars. For further information pls check our web site www.clinicalservices.eu
We are rapidly growing and looking to recruit a Sales Associate to join our London based team.
Your day-to-day duties could include:
- answering customer enquiries over the phone, by email
- processing orders
- contacting suppliers and accurately managing quotations
- updating customer records
- organising deliveries
- providing after-sales support
- Sales reports and analysis
- Building and maintaining relationships of trust with clients and suppliers
Key Skills & Experience required:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Pharmacy required, Master’s degree desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong self-motivation and flexible team-member
- Previous sales support experience desirable
- Technical skills and experience in a business environment, preferably in a pharmaceutical, wholesale or chemical industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and numeracy skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Management
- Self-starter with exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise between tasks
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Software, particularly Excel
In return we offer:
An amazing opportunity to contribute to a fast growing, pharmaceutical company
A ‘can do’ culture where you will be encouraged to get involved in a range of exciting initiatives and to introduce new ideas
A warm, welcoming multi-cultural environment based in Central London
The opportunity to learn new skills and ongoing personal development and career opportunities
Competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holiday, Pension Scheme, great working environment.
What’s in it for you?
Career Progression: You will be able to develop your career with a wide variety of opportunities and work with highly experience people in the industry. From continuing your professional development in clinical services, to engaging with Blue Chip Pharmaceutical clients.
Clinical Services International Ltd. (CSI)
50 Sloane Avenue
Please send your CV and letter explaining why you wish to apply to email@example.com
Ref SLS 09
Closing Date: 6th September
Interview will be conducted 9-20th September
No agencies please